The Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the good quality Android Smart Phone, which is built in with a 5.1 inch TFT touch screen display, 2.5 GHZ Quad-Core processor, 3 GB of RAM and the Smart Phone runs on the Android 6.01 (Marshmallow) Firmware. If you have one and you want to Root it, then you will have to continue reading this blog. I have a step by step Rooting guide for you to Root your Samsung Galaxy S5 here.
This method I have mentioned here doesn’t require a Computer for you to get it Rooted, it is easy and quick done.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S5 will void your warranty. Unless you UnRoot it you can’t any kind of warranty.
Before you start the Rooting Process
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S5 as at least a 50% of battery power.
- Deactivate all the Anti-Virus programs on the Samsung Galaxy S5, if there is something running. Because it could interrupt the Rooting Process.
- Make sure that you enable permission for the Unknown Sources by (Settings> Security> check Unknown Sources)
- Back up your Samsung Galaxy S5. This is for your safety, doesn’t mean your Samsung Galaxy S5 is going to be formatted.
TUTORIAL – Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S5 with TowelRoot APK
- First, Download the TowelRoot.apk directly in to your Samsung Galaxy S5. You will receive a warning message says “file might harm your device”, just ignore this message, it is nothing to worry.
- When the TowelRoot.apk is completed downloading, click on it and install the TowelRoot in to your Samsung Galaxy S5, once again you will receive a warning message as the previous one. Ignore this things and press “Install Anyway” to continue the installation.
- Once the installation is done, open the TowelRoot App on your Samsung Galaxy S5 and just click “make it ra1n”, now the magic happens. It will take small time and once the Rooting is done, your Samsung Galaxy S5 will reboot automatically.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S5 is Rooted.
- For confirmation, Download the Root Checker App which is available on the Play Store, Download and Run it on your Samsung Galaxy S5 and get verified your Root Access.
That is all now your Samsung Galaxy S5 is successfully Rooted, and ready for you get with your new custom ROMs, themes and modifications. Let me know your opinions and doubts through the comment section below,