The Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 is mid-range Android Tablet, which is built in with a 8 inch TFT touch screen display, Octa-Core processor, 2 GB of RAM and the tab runs on the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Firmware. If you have one and you want to Root it, then you will have to continue reading this blog. I have a step by step Rooting guide for you to Root your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 here.
This method I have mentioned here doesn’t require a Computer for you to get it Rooted, it is easy and quick done.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 will void your warranty. Unless you UnRoot it you can’t any kind of warranty.
Before you start the Rooting Process
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 as at least a 50% of battery power.
- Deactivate all the Anti-Virus programs on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350, if there is something running. Because it could interrupt the Rooting Process.
- Make sure that you enable permission for the Unknown Sources by (Settings> Security> check Unknown Sources)
- Back up your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350. This is for your safety, doesn’t mean your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 is going to be formatted.
TUTORIAL – Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 with TowelRoot APK
- First, Download the TowelRoot.apk directly in to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350. You will receive a warning message says “file might harm your device”, just ignore this message, it is nothing to worry.
- When the TowelRoot.apk is completed downloading, click on it and install the TowelRoot in to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350, once again you will receive a warning message as the previous one. Ignore this things and press “Install Anyway” to continue the installation.
- Once the installation is done, open the TowelRoot App on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 and just click “make it ra1n”, now the magic happens. It will take small time and once the Rooting is done, your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 will reboot automatically.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 is Rooted.
- For confirmation, Download the Root Checker App which is available on the Play Store, Download and Run it on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 and get verified your Root Access.
That is all now your Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 is successfully Rooted, and ready for you get with your new Custom ROMs, themes and modifications. Let me know your opinions and doubts through the comment section below.