The Google Pixel is one the high-end smart phone for the moment on the market, which is built with great hardware and powered with Android 7.1 Nougat. Now the Android 7.1.1 available for your Google Pixel. If you have issues with Rooting your Google Pixel which is upgraded to Android 7.1.1, here I provide you the Rooting method with a simple and quick step by step instruction to Root Google Pixel.
In here I will instruct you to Root Your Google Pixel with the latest version of SuperSU.
Important Facts Required to Done Before Rooting
- First of all back up your Google Pixel
- Download and install the USB Drivers for the Google Pixel on your computer
- The Bootloader of the Google Pixel should unlock
- Enable USB debugging mode
- Make sure your Google Pixel as at least a 50% of battery power.
- Rooting your Google Pixel will void the warranty, so it is on your own risk to do so. Follow the instructions carefully.
Rooting Guide Step By Step
- Download and install Android SDK, set up the SDK with USB drivers and Platform tools
- Download the SuperSU v2.78 for the Google Pixel on your computer
- Download TWRP image and zip files
- Connect your Google Pixel to your computer through the USB
- Copy and paste TWRP zip file and SuperSU in to your Google Pixel SD card’s Root folder
- Reboot your Google Pixel in to Bootloader mode by going to android-sdk-windows\platfoform-tools directory in your computer and open the Command Prompt and type (Shift + Right Click > Open Command Prompt)
abd reboot bootloader
Turn off your Google Pixel and hold Volume Down + Power keys to enter
- After you enter the Bootloader mode, Run the following command
fastboot boot twrp-18.104.22.168-alpha2-fastboot-sailfish.img
- Now you will be in the TWRP Recovery mode. Click install and choose the TWRP zip file and then, swipe to confirm Flash at the bottom of the screen to start the installation
- Now Reboot your Google Pixel into recovery mode
- Now in the recovery mode, click install and select the SuperSU zip file and swipe to confirm
- After the installation is completed, confirm reboot System
- now your Google Pixel is successfully Rooted, check it with the Root Checker App which is available on the Play Store
That is all about Rooting the Google Pixel. If you have something to ask about, the let us know at the comment section below.