The Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is a mid-range Android Smart Phone, which is built in with a 4.6 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display, 2 GB of RAM and the Smart Phone runs on the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Firmware. If you have one and you want to Root it, then you will have to continue reading this blog. I have a step by step Rooting guide for you to Root your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact here.
There are many types of Rooting tools and methods to Root your Android Devices. Compare to the other way the KingRoot is one of the easiest and fastest way that I have recognized. Here I will you to Root your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with KingRoot Rooting method without the PC.
Rooting your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact will void your warranty. Unless you UnRoot it you can’t obtain any kind of warranty.
Before you start the Rooting Process
- Make sure that your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact has at least a 50% of battery power.
- Deactivate all the Anti-Virus programs on the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, if there is something running. Because it could interrupt the Rooting
- Make sure that you enable permission for the Unknown Sources by (Settings> Security> check Unknown Sources) on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Get a complete backup of your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. This is for your safety, doesn’t mean that your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is going to be formatted.
TUTORIAL – Rooting Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with KingRoot APK
- First, Download the KingRoot apk directly in to your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (LINK).
- When the KingRoot.apk is completed downloading, click on it on the notification bar and install the KingRoot app in to your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
- Once the installation is completed, open the KingRoot App on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact by clicking the App on the home page.
- When the App opens the KingRoot App screen shows Root access is unavailable as it is on the following image.
- Press the START ROOT button on the screen
- Now it will show you a loading screen, let it run up to 100%.
- When it’s done it will show you Root successfully, and the App will automatically check for running state
- After it’s done just reboot your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Now Rooting process is done
- For a verification of the Root access, Download the Root Checker basic App from the Play Store and run it.
- If your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is successfully Rooted it will show you Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device as it is in the below picture.
ALSO READ Best Reasons to Root Android Device
That is all now your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is successfully Rooted, and ready for you get with your new custom ROMs, themes and modifications. Let me know your opinions and doubts through the comment section below.